As a Psychology major, I had to participate in a lot of experiments.
Most of the psych. experiments were usually held in McGill Hall, a shady looking building in Muir College.
(HERE!)
The experiments were usually held in the basement, which was even shadier. A random fact: I hate staircases.
(THESE!)
It's not the exercise I despise, but I just feel paranoid, trapped, scared, & my imaginations run crazy! Therefore, I always take the elevator whenever I can (quicker). Last year, on my way to do a psych. experiment at McGill, I did the usual detour to the elevator to go down to the basement. After finishing the experiment, I bolted straight to the elevator. I pressed the level 1 button & then nothing. The elevator didn't move. Oh shoot. I pushed on the level 1 button again. Nothing. I pressed the "open" button. Nothing. Oh my Lord! I'm stuck! I was eventually rescued but I was slightly traumatized. Is there a chance I would get stuck in a elevator again? Yup. It happened to me again today. Such horrible luck! As I stepped into the elevator, pressed level 4, and the doors closed, the elevator didn't budge, the door was tightly shut, and it bobbed up & down. Oh my goodness...I was rescued once again but thankfully, it wasn't as traumatizing as my first experience. Maybe God is teaching me a practical lesson through both my experiences - I should take the staircases now :[

.jpg)