Boram's Small Group 2007-2008
Small Group now
Even though small group was "officially" over in 2008, it continued to grow through the years until now. What a blessing. Seriously.
From our first awkward meeting together (only because Boram thought it was awkward), to opening up quickly to one another, to the intense study of FOF, to our sharing times & popcorn-ing each other, to eating a lot together, and being silly together, sophomore year was definitely memorable :]
God, thank you for my relationship with each & every one of these girls!
God, thank you for my relationship with each & every one of these girls!
< 3
---
For this year, I pray that my ducklings & I would grow to love God more, grow to understand His grace, and genuinely love one another. Already a quarter has passed! One more quarter left of small group. Sadness :[ I have to make the most out of my time with these ducklings.


