Monday, May 17, 2010

wish-list

1. West Highland White Terriers ("Westies") 
These terriers are so adorable! And best of all, they're a non-shedding dog. Aw, these little darlings melts my heart :)
2. Blue Bear Cellphone Holder - $5.00 at morninggloryus.com
How convenient to have a place to hold my cellphone instead of scrimmaging around my bag when the phone rings :) Koreans think of the clever-ist ideas to make money from the consumers, but I think this is worth the $5.
3. Black High-Top Converses - $30.00 at Kohls
I don't know why. I have no reason but I just want them. I guess I could never get over my love for converse :)
4. Loveable Lobster - $20.00 at Build-a-Bear
How cute is this little lobster! I know Build-a-Bear is super overpriced with their dolls, clothes, and accessories, but this lobster is way too cute :)
5. NASB Updated Edition - Ultrathin Reference Bible
It's time for a new bible! I had mine (actually, it's not even mine because a youth pastor from high school gave me her used one) since forever & it just never felt like my own. Plus, it'll be nice to follow along with the version my church uses on Sundays :)
6. Macbook Pro - $1,199 at the Apple Store
My faithful Toshiba died a few months ago so I've been using my friend's old Macbook Pro. I never thought I would get used to an Apple, but I love it! :)


But what's numero uno on my wish-list? To go on a trip to the east coast & explore the grad schools I want to go to, eat, & being touristy!