I'm ready to check out of school. Not that school was hard in terms of its workload (midterms, papers, & finals were annoying but doable), but I'm so glad college is only four years :) San Diego was good to me, but I think I can handle a new chapter in my life. I'm actually looking forward to moving back home, to helping my mom around the house, to completing mini-project ideas I have brewing in my head, to serving more at church, to going on missions to China, and to start applying for graduate schools (as disgusting as that sounds). Researching schools got me excited because I might actually be there someday! :) Oh, how I want to experience life somewhere other than Southern California. Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Maryland, Virginia, Washington...wherever I go, here I come :) & if worst comes to worst when I don't get accepted for Fall 2011, the option of teaching in Korea is still there. Hehe
I finally found out what my blood type is!
I'm not a mystery anymore :)
