Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm thankful for...

I was encouraged to write what I'm thankful for after reading a friend's blog. There are so many things to be thankful for without me realizing that I should be thankful! To have a thankful heart is to have a heart of contentment, & a contentment is a heart at peace with the Lord < 3

This week I'm thankful for:
♥ The generosity of Christine, her presence, & her meal points  to swipe me a breakfast burrito at OVT this morning. Breakfast dates are the best because breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
♥ My small group ducklings. I was incredibly humbled by our sharing time & in awe how they are growing. I am nothing but a mere tool and God is doing the work.
♥ My spontaneous night at Irvine. I love you girls (Mel & Candace)! We are so silly together.
♥ Pretty awesome movies like "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." Hehe I laugh at the most random parts.
♥ My random AIM conversations with R82ers. I'm physically far, yet close with you guys. Can't wait to see you all this Friday. PTL for a church family :]
♥ Praise & Prayer Night. What more can I say? Worshipping the Lord with fellow brothers & sisters on campus is something you can always be thankful about. We are free to sing praises & pray without the fear of being persecuted or thrown into jail.
♥ STEP Missions!!! I'm going to China this summer!!!
♥ Jamba Juice...because I'm drinking it right now. There's a buy-one-get-one-free deal going on.

Toodles!