Saturday, January 23, 2010

to-do list


I love being organized.
& having a to-do list staring at me from my laptop is just what I need to stay on top of things.

Today's to-do list:
Email my small group girls
Prepare FOF lessons
Cut my bangs
Three weeks worth of reading for VIS 127 [oh poop]
Start on my paper for VIS 127 [or at least look over the prompt]
Philosophy homework
1 week worth of Korean homework
Clean my room
Wash my pillow cases & bedsheet

Yes, I'm a organizational freak! :] Because I'm staying in San Diego for the weekend (which I haven't done since last year. wow), I feel so much more productive & un-lazy. I'm here at Geisel on a Saturday afternoon. How much more productive can you get? hehe :] Dang, if I had super powers, I would use one of them to locate San Diego thirty minutes away from home. Then I would have a productive weekend, & still manage to go back home for church. How awesome would that be...

Okay, back to tackling some more items off the to-do list!

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's might hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7