Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

Happy New Years, everyone! It's finally the year two-thousand and ten. How crazy :] Time for new year resolutions, my graduation, & the World Cup. Honestly, this past year was such a blur. Many joys, many struggles, many transitions, many tears that were shed...But in the end, God was the rock in every situation like always [thanks God] :]

While I was organizing my inbox yesterday, I came across this particular email entry I wrote to a friend back in 2006.
"i missed church again today. somethings not motivating me. i have no motivation. God is suppose to be my motivation but i dunno. i still didn't experience God yet? so im so confused and lost and yeah."
Wow, what a reminder on how much God has revealed to me in the past four years. It's so exciting & humbling to know that God had a plan waiting for me. He was waiting so patiently, even through my doubts & confusions, for me to open up my heart to Him. Even now, I'm still lacking in so many areas but I know it's a continuous process that I should keep pursuing :]


On the side note, welcome back Nina!
Eat + Talk + Movie + Church + Share + Pray + Eat some more = Just like always ♥


"The fear of the LORD teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor." Proverbs 15:33