Saturday, November 7, 2009

I could sing of your love forever

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 
I feel like this is what fellowship, accountability, and friends are for. In a world filled with temptations & hardships, Christians should be encouraging one another and having a constant drive to be Christ-like, producing fruit, & build lasting Christ-centered relationships with one another. It's so easy to be caught up in our own bubble of friends, to continue to love those who we already love, to hang out for the sole purpose of socializing, & to meet up with those who we get a long with...I realized how important church is in this aspect. God commands us to be a part of a spiritual body for our own good. We need each other to grow up in faith, to learn to serve, to love one another, and to practice forgiveness. Though we are individuals, we still belong with one another. Church isn't what you can receive from it, but rather what you can contribute to it. I thank God for Living Hope, not because of its perfectness but rather because it is imperfect. A lot of times I'm physically exhausted by the time I arrive to Friday nights, but seeing my brothers & sisters from church brings me joy :) During the week when I'm in San Diego, I feel so far away from everyone but I know I'll always have a family to come back too in Diamond Bar. We have room to grow, to learn from one another, to learn how to genuinely love & care, and to having fellowship. I pray to God that Route 28 will be a ministry that is centered around Him and realize that we are all here for one another. 
"The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ." 1 Corinthians 12:12



My membership class at Living Hope.

Route 28. I appreciate you guys a lot :)