Thursday, September 17, 2009

I love going to coffee shops nowadays, simply to be productive and not productive at the same time. I don't know why but I love the atmosphere! I could handle the background noise with my trusty ipod in my ears. On the side note, did you know that the newest ipods has video cameras installed?!! Technology is crazy...I wish America can catch up with Korea's phone technology and bring the phones where you can video chat with the other person on the line.

So I came out of my house today to escape the heat, to be productive in finding a job, to research some more nursing schools, and to catch up on my journaling. I always feel like an overachiever when I'm just sitting at a coffee shop (I chose it's-a-grind today). At least I'm catching up on my blogging :) hehe. We'll see how much work I get done.

Random Fact:
I love my morning glory notebooks. I used to have a bajillion notebooks for everything and anything you can imagine. I remember having one with my friends (pretty much a gossip notebook) in middle school, a notebook to write down who I had a crush on with reasons why I liked them (this was middle school also!), a notebook to write down specifically what I did everyday, a notebook for celebrity crushes, a notebook for church sermons, a notebook for prayer requests, a notebook to budget my money...As you can predict, I pretty much lost track of having a notebook for everything so I decided to cut down to two notebooks; one for sermon notes, prayer requests, QTs, & journaling and another one to budget my money. Whew, it's so much easier like this :)