Monday, July 6, 2009

Sandy Eggo

By request of Andy, I decided to make my own blog! At least I'll have one person who'll follow it :) Welcome to the blog world, Jackie.

I came down to San Diego last night and even though it's only been three weeks since school ended, I missed it mucho! Maybe not so much of the schooling & studying, but just being back with the people. What was the first thing that I did when I came back to my apartment? Chit-chat with the roomies & vacuum. I'm back! I felt so relaxed & stress-freed watching dramas on our pink futon, while Kristina was writing her lab report right next to me. Oh, the benefits of not having summer school & just worrying about playing the next day. I feel as if I should start with my SD bucket list. There's so many places I have yet to explore & foods I have yet to eaten.

Seriously, this drama is getting so good!